Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard that uses short-wavelength Ultra High Frequency (UHF) radio waves for data exchange between fixed and mobile devices over short distances. This technology is widely used in many areas. The idea of Bluetooth technology was first conceived in 1997 for mobiles to communicate with computers. Later, this technology found its use in other applications. There is a huge list of applications based on this technology. This technology is a standard wire-replacement communications protocol primarily designed for low power consumption which is used in many devices such as telephones, tablets, laptops, media players, speakers, robotics systems, and console gaming equipment as well as some high definition modems, headsets, hearing aids and even the watches.
Bluetooth technology for a great audio experience
One of the applications of Bluetooth is for speaker technology to transmit sound that gained tremendous popularity in the past. This technology can’t be treated as innovative as now because of its use and progress during the past many years. People use this technology for connecting their smartphone or computer with an audio device for wireless audio transmission. That’s why this technology has become prominent in the wireless speaker systems. You may use this technology for hassle-free entertainment in your home without connecting your speaker with the cord.
Bluetooth technology has great advantages
Bluetooth use has great advantages other than over wireless audio.
- You can tether your PC using this technology.
- You can connect your smartphone with the PC enabled with this technology to transfer files from one device to another.
- You can play multiplayer games using this technology.
- There are computer accessories like a wireless mouse and keyboard that make use of this technology.
- This technology can be used to control your home security gadgets.
- This technology helps to make hands-free calls and do many other things such as listening to music and listen to the text messages when driving a car.